Board-Certified Criminal Defense Against DUI Charges
At Lindsey, Ferry & Parker, P.A., our firm understands what a conviction on DUI charges will mean for our clients and we offer aggressive and experienced defense that can help them secure the best possible outcome. For 37 years, attorney Warren Lindsey has defended people against a wide range of criminal charges with a focus on fighting DUI charges. He is board-certified by the Florida Bar in criminal law. The quality of Mr. Lindsey‘s work on behalf of his clients has also been recognized in his receiving an AV* Preeminent rating by Martindale-Hubbell and having been selected for inclusion in Florida Super Lawyers from 2007 to 2014.
Attorney Matthew Ferry brings extensive experience and skill to the defense of those facing DUI charges.
Our firm offers the highly effective DUI defense you need when facing any of the following charges or related issues:
- First-offense DUI — First-time DUI charges can have a serious impact on your life, especially if you are a professional whose career may be jeopardized by a DUI conviction.
- Repeat DUI offenses — The penalties for repeat DUIs increase dramatically. You cannot afford to face subsequent DUI charges with anything less than the strongest defense.
- DUI manslaughter — Our firm has the experience and skill to be able to defend you against charges that you caused a fatal drunk driving accident.
- Challenging DUI evidence — There are many ways to successfully challenge the evidence presented against you in a trial for DUI.
- Protecting a CDL — If you are a commercial driver, you know that your ability to earn a living rests on your ability to protect your CDL.
- Pretrial diversion — Depending on the circumstances of your case, you may be able to enter pretrial diversion and have your charges dropped.
- Expunging and sealing a DUI offense — The best defense against the long-term impacts of a DUI conviction is to fight it now rather than counting on the possibility of expunging or sealing your record. If you are convicted of any DUI charge, you will not be eligible to have your records expunged.
Were You Charged With Leaving The Scene Of An Accident?
Leaving the scene of an accident is a serious charge that the authorities have been cracking down on in recent years, especially when there has been an injury or fatality. Facing that heightened level of charges creates a dramatic risk for your future that you need to secure an effective defense against.
Highly Effective Defense Against DUI Charges In The Orlando Area And Central Florida
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.